The Chief Medical Officer of Health has outlined two levels of COVID-19 outbreak:
- When two or more residents and/or staff members have a confirmed positive COVID diagnosis within a 14-day period, and/or, when a staff member has worked at the site during the period of communicability, and/or
- the infection was likely acquired at work.
- When a single resident or staff is diagnosed with COVID, and
- the staff member did not work during the period of communicability, and
- the infection was not likely acquired at work.
|Evanston Summit||Outbreak Prevention|
|Martha’s House||Outbreak Prevention|
*Total number of positive cases since the outbreak declared at each site.